Marion Artie Mabie
F, #7899, b. 23 October 1857 or 23 October 1858, d. 10 May 1939
|Father*||Joel Wesley Mabie1 b. 7 Aug 1834, d. 18 May 1905|
|Mother*||Rachel Sarah Koutz1 b. 16 Mar 1831, d. 31 Aug 1912|
|Name Variation||Marion Artie Mabie was also known as Artie.|
|Info*||Information on her came from Cindy Bryant, #49: to early Maybee Society records.|
|Married Name||Her married name was Bryant.|
|Married Name||Her married name was Taylor.|
|Birth*||23 October 1857 or 23 October 1858||She was born on 23 October 1857 or 23 October 1858 at Ionia County, Michigan.2,1|
|(Witness) Census||7 July 1860||Marion Artie Mabie appeared on the census of 7 July 1860 in the household of Jacob Koutz and Sarah Ellen Christlieb at Muir PO, Lyons Township, Ionia County, Michigan,|
; Jacob Koutz, 69, M, Farmer, PA, $1000, $600
Sarah Koutz, 69, F, PA
Barnhart Koutz, 28, M, PA
Barbara Koutz, 22, F, PA
Seawright Koutz, 21, M, PA
Joel W. Mabie, 26, F, NY, with family of Jacob Koutz
Rachil Mabie, 27, F, PA
Marian A. Mabie, 3, F, MI
Florence A. Mabie, 9/12, F, MI
Frances Henry, 14, F, OH, attended school
Noah D Gardner, 5, M, MI, attended school.3
|(Witness) Census||17 July 1870||Marion Artie Mabie appeared on the census of 17 July 1870 in the household of Joel Wesley Mabie and Rachel Sarah Koutz at Bushnel Center PO, Bushnell Township, Montcalm County, Michigan,|
; Joel W. Mabie, 35, M, W, Farmer, $400, —, NY
Rachel S. Mabie, 38, F, W, Keeping House, PA
Marian Mabie, 12, F, W, MI
Florence Mabie, 10, F, W, MI, attended school
Josephine Mabie, 8, F, W, MI, attended school
Sarah Mabie, 5, F, W, MI
Charles Mabie, 2, M, W, MI.4
|Marriage||27 February 1875||Marion Artie Mabie married George Baldwin Bryant on 27 February 1875 at Stanton, Montcalm County, Michigan.5|
|Marriage*||23 April 1912||Marion Artie Mabie married Hiram Taylor on 23 April 1912 at possibly Sheridan, Montcalm County, Michigan.1|
|Occupation*||Marion Artie Mabie was a Chef. Ran Boarding House.6,1|
|Death*||10 May 1939||She died on 10 May 1939 at Sheridan, Bushnell Township, Montcalm County, Michigan.|
|Burial*||May 1939||She was buried in May 1939 at Southern Cemetery, Central Lake, Antrim County, Michigan.1|
|George Baldwin Bryant b. 18 Jan 1841 or 18 Jan 1842, d. 19 Apr 1908|
|Hiram Taylor b. 12 Dec 1851, d. 22 Apr 1933|
- [S202] Submission by Ruth L. (Pease) Linder.
- [S62] Submission by Thomas and Cindy Bryant, Maybee Society Member No. 49., Old Pocket bible says 1858.
- [S91] 1860 United States Census, online ancestry.com, Lyons, Ionia, Michigan; Roll M653_546; Page: 644; Image: 196; Family History Library Film: 803546.
- [S99] 1870 United States Census, online ancestry.com, Bushnell, Montcalm, Michigan; Roll M593_692; Page: 20B; Image: 44; Family History Library Film: 552191.
- [S66] Submission by Steve Mabie, Maybee Society Member No. 257., Michigan Marriages, Montcalm County (Page 82, Book A).
- [S62] Submission by Thomas and Cindy Bryant, Maybee Society Member No. 49., Cook - Ran Boarding house, MR to Geo-#377.