Orrin Purser Fox1
M, #26854, b. 10 August 1889, d. 24 April 1971
|Birth*||10 August 1889||Orrin Purser Fox was born on 10 August 1889 at Bay City, Bay County, Michigan.2|
|Marriage*||He married Natalie Collins, daughter of Charles Percival Collins and Genevieve Clara Maybee.1|
|Death*||24 April 1971||Orrin Purser Fox died on 24 April 1971 at Garden Grove, Orange County, California, at age 81.3|
|Natalie Collins b. 28 May 1904, d. 27 Jun 1993|
F, #26855, b. 21 November 1906, d. 28 January 1975
|Married Name||Her married name was Maybee.3|
|Birth*||21 November 1906||Edith Mary Soule was born on 21 November 1906 at Ramsey County, Minnesota, daughter of Cary and Agnes Soule.4,5|
|Marriage*||She married Kenneth Leroy Maybee, son of Wilmer Levi Maybee and Lulu Mae Barker.3|
|Residence*||1938||Edith Mary Soule and Kenneth Leroy Maybee lived in 1938 at 714 S E 4th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota; Kenneth L Maybee (Edith M) sheet mtl wkr r714 S E 4th.6|
|Census*||7 April 1940||Edith Mary Soule and Kenneth Leroy Maybee appeared on the census of 7 April 1940 at 714 4th Street, Minneapolis, Ramsey County, Minnesota. |
Cary Soul, owns home worth $3000, Head, M, W, 64, M, completed 8 years school, born in New York, Checker, Freight Van Line, wages earned in 1939 - $1300
Eleanore Soul, Wife, F, W, 55, M, completed 4 years high school, born in Minnesota
Kenneth Maybee, Son in law, M, W, 30, M, completed 2 years high school, born in Minnesota, Sheet Metal Man, Steam Railroad Shop, wages earned in 1939 - $ 800 for 40 weeks
Edith Maybee, Daughter, F, W, 33, M, completed 2 years high school, born in Minnesota.2
|Death*||28 January 1975||Edith Mary Soule died on 28 January 1975 at Long Beach, Los Angeles County, California, at age 68.4|
|oObit*||29 January 1975||On 29 January 1975 at Long Beach, California, the obituary of Edith Mary Soule read: Edith M. Maybee, age 68, passed away January 28th in a Long Beach Hospital, a 21 year resident of Wilmington, She is survived by her husband Kenneth; sister Agnes Irene Soule; cousin Marion Igo; niece Bonnie Neeley; nephew, Richard Soule. Services Thursday, January 30th, at the interment site, Green Hills Memorial Park.3|
|Burial*||She and Kenneth Leroy Maybee were buried at Green Hills Memorial Park, Rancho Palos Verdes, Los Angeles County, California.7|
|Kenneth Leroy Maybee b. 4 Jul 1909, d. 13 May 1988|
- [S1] Ancestry.com, Minnesota, Births and Christenings Index, 1840-1980.
- [S458] 1940 United States Census, online ancestry.com, Minneapolis, Hennepin, Minnesota, Roll T627-1976, Page 4B, ED 89-22.
- [S1] Ancestry.com, obit in Long Beach [California] Press-Telegram, 29 Jan 1975.
- [S2] Social SecurityDeath Index, online http://ssdi.genealogy.rootsweb.com/, and California Death Index, 1940-1997.
- [S1] Ancestry.com, Minnesota, Births and Christenings Index, 1840-1980 & Web: Minnesota, Birth Index, 1900-1934.
- [S1] Ancestry.com, Minneapolis, Minnesota, City Directory, 1938.
- [S382] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com/, Find A Grave Memorial# 71416303 & 71416306.