F, #34172, b. 10 July 1931, d. 19 February 2015
|Married Name||Her married name was Maybee.1|
|Birth*||10 July 1931||Barbara J. Kenner was born on 10 July 1931.1|
|Death*||19 February 2015||She died on 19 February 2015 at Adams, Adams County, Wisconsin, at age 83.3|
|oObit*||26 February 2015|| On 26 February 2015 at Gays Mills, Crawford County, Wisconsin, Barbara's obituary read: Barbara J. Maybee (Kenner), 83 years old, of Adams, Wis. went to be with the Lord on Thursday, Feb. 19, 2015. She was born on July 10, 1931. She was married 66 years to Logan Maybee. They married on October 15, 1948.|
She is survived by her husband and her 5 children: Susann Copus-Maybee (Cesar Ramirez) of Kansas City, Missouri, Kathleen Maybee of Independence, Missouri, Connie Bagshaw (Doug) of Liberty, Missouri, Dawn Edwards of Liberty, Missouri, John Maybee (Rosie) of Adams, Wisconsin, 12 grandchildren, 30 great grandchildren, her sisters Eleanor (Donald) Krysinel of South Carolina and Marabeth (Phil) DeVille of Naples, Florida, her brothers Don (Karen) Kenner of Grafton, Wis., and Paul (Debbie) Kenner of Menominee Falls, Wis. She was preceded in death by her parents, Clarence and Gladys Kenner, and sister Evelyn (Ann) Pettis (Kenner).
Barbara was involved in the Milwaukee/Waukesha Counties Auxiliary Rural Letter Carriers and the State Rural Letter Carriers. She was also an Amateur Radio Operator kb9vyy and was involved with the Adams County ARES. The family wishes to extend their gratitude to Wausau Aspirus Hospital ER, Cardio Unit, and Hospice.
Funeral services wil be held on Thursday, Feb. 26, at 1 PM at the Community of Christ Church at Montgomeryville. Burial will be in the Montgomeryville Cemetery. Friends may call at the church on Thursday from 11 AM until time of services. The Sime Funeral Home of Readstown is serving the family.4
|Logan A. Maybee|
- [S1] Ancestry.com, U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 1.
- [S442] Google Alerts from Kim Mabee MS# 78 : death notice at http://www.swnews4u.com/section/17/article/25800/, 26 Feb 2015.
- [S442] Google Alerts from Kim Mabee MS# 78 : death notice at http://www.swnews4u.com/section/17/article/25800/, 26 Feb 2015 ond online obituary from Sims Funeral Home, http://simefuneralforum.com/obituaries.php
- [S382] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com/, Find A Grave Memorial# 142918958 and http://www.swnews4u.com/
Arthur Ronald Lehman1
M, #34176, b. 2 June 1896, d. 26 October 1968
|Birth*||2 June 1896||Arthur Ronald Lehman was born on 2 June 1896 at Coudersport, Potter County, Pennsylvania.1|
|Marriage*||He married Katherine Maybee, daughter of William Henry Maybee and Una B. Mathews.2|
|Death*||26 October 1968||Arthur Ronald Lehman died on 26 October 1968 at age 72.3|
|Katherine Maybee b. 1907, d. 31 Aug 1977|
- [S2] Social SecurityDeath Index, online http://ssdi.genealogy.rootsweb.com/, and U.S., World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942.
- [S441] Old Fulton NY Post Card Website, online fultonhistory.com/Fulton_New_form.html, her obit in The Patriot, Cuba, New York, September 7, 1977.
- [S2] Social SecurityDeath Index, online http://ssdi.genealogy.rootsweb.com/, and Find A Grave Memorial# 96509188.
Carlton Audrey Gruby1
M, #34177, b. 23 June 1908, d. 27 August 2002
|Father*||Frederick Wilhelm Gruby2 b. 22 Nov 1860, d. 5 Mar 1962|
|Mother*||Anna Josephine Crossway3 b. Nov 1873, d. 28 Oct 1918|
|Birth*||23 June 1908||Carlton Audrey Gruby was born on 23 June 1908 at Otsego County, New York.4|
|(Mentioned) oObit||1 November 1918||He was mentioned in the obituary of Anna Josephine Crossway on 1 November 1918 at Oneonta, Otsego County, New York; The death of Anna Josephine Gruby, wife of Frederick William Gruby, took place at 5 o'clock Monday afternoon, at Otsego Hall, as the result of influenza, following an illness of ten days. Mrs. Gruby was forty-six years of age and the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Crossway of Cullen, N. Y. At the age of sixteen she was married to Mr. Gruby, and to them were born seventeen children, fifteen of whom are living, the oldest being twenty-eight and the youngest eight months. They are Geo. William and Roland Baker, who are with the American Expeditionary Forces in France; Hyde Stanley, stationed at Camp Jackson, North Carolina; Angeline Devida, who married Richard Thornton and now resides at Marlboro, Mass., and the following who are residing at home: Constance Louise, Francis Henry, Dorothy Rebecca, Doris Elma, Carlton Audrey, Floyd Wilson, Robert Charles, Arthur August, Theodore Ross, Marjorie Mathele and Richard Harry. Frederick William died about six years ago and Christine Josephine five years ago. Marjorie Mathele, the three-year-old daughter died at the Hall on Wednesday. Also surviving are the mother, Mrs. Crossway of Cullen, and three brothers, George Crossway, of Detroit, Jacob Crossway of Deansboro and Frank Crossway of Herkimer. The funeral was held from Boden's undertaking parlors at 3:30 o'clock Wednesday afternoon, the Rev. M. L. Yates officiating with interment in Lakewood Cemetery.3|
|Marriage*||circa 1932||Carlton Audrey Gruby married Virginia Mabee, daughter of Brainard David Mabee and Anna Hillman, circa 1932.5|
|Death*||27 August 2002||Carlton Audrey Gruby died on 27 August 2002 at Scotia, Schenectady County, New York, at age 94.4|
|Virginia Mabee b. 6 Oct 1911, d. 23 May 1993|
- [S382] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com/, Memorial ID 141164102 - mother's obituary from The Otsego Farmer & Republican (Cooperstown, NY), November 1, 1918, p. 5.
- [S1] Ancestry.com, Oneonta Star (Oneonta, New York) - from obituary in the Oneonta [NY] Star, Tuesday, March 6, 1962, page 3.
- [S382] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com/, Memorial ID 141164102 - obituary from The Otsego Farmer & Republican (Cooperstown, NY), November 1, 1918, p. 5.
- [S2] Social SecurityDeath Index, online http://ssdi.genealogy.rootsweb.com/
- [S458] 1940 United States Census, online ancestry.com, Niskayuna, Schenectady, New York; Roll: T627_2774; Page: 4B; ED 47-19.
Henry Miller Swan
M, #34178, b. 8 March 1914, d. 19 July 1989
|Birth*||8 March 1914||Henry Miller Swan was born on 8 March 1914 at Saratoga Springs, Saratoga County, New York.1|
|Marriage*||14 February 1951||He married Edna Louise Mabee, daughter of Douglass Walter Mabee and Edna Louise Marvin, on 14 February 1951 at 177 Nelson Avenue, Saratoga Springs, Saratoga County, New York. |
"D. Walter Mabee of Saratoga Spring! and Palm Beach, Fla., has announced the marriage of his daughter, Mrs. Edna Louise Mabee Smith, to Henry Miller Swan, son of the late Mr. and Mrs. Henry M. Swan of Saratoga Springs.
The ceremony took place Wednesday at 11 am. at the home of the bride. 177 Nelson Avenue. Saratoga Springs, with Rev. Howard R. Foye, pastor of the Presbyterian Church in Saratoga, officiating.
The bride was given in marriage by her brother, Douglas Williams Mabee of Rye. She was attended by Mrs. W. Skidmore Barrett. Henry Priester served as best man.
Following a wedding trip to New York. Mr. and Mrs. Swan will reside in Saratoga."2
|Death*||19 July 1989||Henry Miller Swan died on 19 July 1989 at Saratoga County, New York, at age 75.3|
|Edna Louise Mabee b. 3 Jun 1910, d. 24 Apr 1985|
- [S2] Social SecurityDeath Index, online http://ssdi.genealogy.rootsweb.com/, and U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007.
- [S441] Old Fulton NY Post Card Website, online fultonhistory.com/Fulton_New_form.html, The Times Record, Troy NY, Friday Evening, February 16, 1951.
- [S2] Social SecurityDeath Index, online http://ssdi.genealogy.rootsweb.com/, and Green Ridge Cemetery, Saratoga Springs, NY per cemetery record.
F, #34179, b. circa 1874, d. 13 April 1904
|Name Variation||Pearl Estelle Nelson was also known as Estella.|
|Married Name||Her married name was Maybee.3|
|Birth*||circa 1874||She was born circa 1874 at Galen Township, Wayne County, New York, daughter of Harvey and Lucinda Nelson.4|
|Marriage*||23 December 1903||She married Wesley Eugene Maybee, son of Thomas Maybee and Matura Jane Southard, on 23 December 1903 at Newark, Wayne County, New York.3,2|
|Death*||13 April 1904||Pearl Estelle Nelson died on 13 April 1904 at Rochester, Monroe County, New York.5|
|oObit*||15 April 1904||On 15 April 1904 at Rochester, New York, Pearl's obituary read: Pearl Estelle, wife of Wesley Maybee, died yesterday morning at the Homeopathic Hospital, in Rochester, aged 28 years. She has always resided in Clyde until within the past year and is survived by her parents, Harvey and Lucinda Nelson, of Clyde, three brothers, William, of Geneva, John, of Despatch, Fred, of Rochester, and three sisters, Mrs. William Hopkins and Mrs. A. Newton, of Newark, and Mrs. Frank Forgham, of Despatch. The remains will be brought to Clyde for interment.5|
|Wesley Eugene Maybee b. 16 Dec 1872, d. 4 Jul 1964|
- [S441] Old Fulton NY Post Card Website, online fultonhistory.com/Fulton_New_form.html, The Syracuse [NY] Journal, Friday, April 15, 1904.
- [S1] Ancestry.com, New York State, Marriage Index, 1881-1967.
- [S441] Old Fulton NY Post Card Website, online fultonhistory.com/Fulton_New_form.html, her obit in The Syracuse [NY] Journal, Friday, April 15, 1904.
- [S52] 1880 United States Census, online ancestry.com, Galen, Wayne, New York; Roll: 943; Family History Film: 1254943; Page: 134D; ED 176; Image: 0460.
- [S441] Old Fulton NY Post Card Website, online fultonhistory.com/Fulton_New_form.html, Rochester [NY] Democrat and Chronicle, Friday, April 15, 1904.
Ianna Doris Maybee
F, #34183, b. 25 January 2005, d. 21 March 2008
|Father*||Guy L. Maybee1|
|Birth*||25 January 2005||Ianna Doris Maybee was born on 25 January 2005 at Dunkirk, Chautauqua County, New York.1|
|Death*||21 March 2008||She died on 21 March 2008 at Jimersontown, Cattaraugus County, New York, at age 3.1|
|oObit*|| Ianna's obituary read: Ianna Doris Maybee, age 3, of Old Route 17, Jimersontown, New York, died unexpectedly at her home early Friday afternoon, March 21, 2008. Born on January 25, 2005 at Brooks Memorial Hospital, Dunkirk, New York, she was the daughter of Christine White, Olean, New York and Guy Maybee, Old Route 17, Jimersontown, New York.|
Ianna was an enrolled member of the Seneca Nation of Indians and the Turtle clan.
She was a Tiny Tot Dancer at the POW-WOW and previously had been the regional winner of the Most Beautiful Baby Contest in Olean, New York in 2005.
Surviving besides her parents are: maternal grandmother, Patricia (Eddy) Lambert, North Carolina;
maternal grandfather Francis (Tamara) White, Salamanca, New York;
maternal great grandmother, Lillian White, Springville, New York;
paternal grandparents, Steve "Papa" and Esther "Mama" John Maybee, Jimersontown, New York;
several aunts, uncles and cousins.
She was predeceased by maternal great grandparents, Donald White, Sr., and Hazel Warren Stafford;
paternal great grandparents, Ramona and Earl John, Inez and Howard Maybee, Sr.
Friends may call at the family home of Steve and Esther Maybee, 8320 Old Route 17, Jimersontown, New York beginning Tuesday afternoon and all day Wednesday.
Funeral services will be held in the family home on Thursday at 11:00 a.m. with Richard John, Speaker, officiating.
Burial will be in Memorial Heights Cemetery, Jimersontown, New York.
Funeral arrangements are under the direction of the O'Rourke &O'Rourke Inc. Funeral Home, 25 River Street, Salamanca, New York.
A prayer service will be held at 7:00 p.m. Tuesday evening at the family home with Rev. Justin Bennett, Bishop of the Church of Jesus Christ Latter Day Saints, Cattaraugus Reservation.2
|Burial||She was buried at Memorial Heights Cemetery, Salamanca, Cattaraugus County, New York.3|
- [S2] Social SecurityDeath Index, online http://ssdi.genealogy.rootsweb.com/, and obit in Find A Grave Memorial# 42927727.
- [S382] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com/, Ianna's obit in Find A Grave Memorial# 42927727.
- [S382] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com/, Find A Grave Memorial# 42927727.
Linsey A. Maybee
F, #34185, b. 7 October 1991, d. 19 April 2008
|Father*||Kevin W. Maybee1 b. 15 Feb 1960|
|Mother*||Dorothy K. Stafford1|
|Birth*||7 October 1991||Linsey A. Maybee was born on 7 October 1991 at Buffalo, Erie County, New York.1|
|Death*||19 April 2008||She died on 19 April 2008 at Gowanda, New York, at age 16.1|
|oObit*||22 April 2008|| On 22 April 2008 at Jamestown, New York, Linsey's obituary read: Linsey A. Maybee, age 16,of Gowanda, died unexpectedly Saturday, April 19, 2008 at the TLC Health Network Gowanda Campus. Born in Buffalo Oct. 7, 1991, the daughter of Kevin Maybee and Dorothy Stafford. An enrolled Seneca Nation of Indians member, Linsey was of the Turtle Clan.|
A junior at Gowanda Central School, Class of 2009, her interests included skiing, lacrosse, basketball and cheerleading. Besides her parents, she is survived by five brothers: Adrian Cooper, Carl Maybee, Franklin White III, Bradley Maybee; and Jarred a sister, Melinda Maybee (Barry Jimerson); and two nephews, Denali and Howie Jimerson.
Friends may call at the family residence, 11012 Indian Hill Road, Town of Perrysburg, after 4 p.m. today April 22 and Wednesday, April 23, 2008 where funeral services will be held Thursday at 10 a.m. Burial to follow at the family cemetery, Indian Hill Road.
Speaker Richard John will officiate. Arrangements are by the Schindler Funeral Home, 44 Center St., Gowanda, NY.2
M, #34191, b. 9 May 1984, d. 29 October 2005
|Father*||Alan Clark Maybee1 b. 13 Sep 1948, d. 2 May 2006|
|Birth*||9 May 1984||Curtis Maybee was born on 9 May 1984 at Cattaraugus Indian Reservation, New York.2|
|Death*||29 October 2005||He died on 29 October 2005 at Cattaraugus Indian Reservation, New York, at age 21.2|
|oObit*||3 November 2005||On 3 November 2005 at Hamburg, Erie County, New York, Curtis's obituary read: Funeral services were held Tuesday (Nov. 1) for Curtis Maybee, 21, of the Cattaraugus Indian Reservation, who died Saturday, Oct. 29,2005. Beloved of Joni Parker, he is survived by his children, Arianna and Hailey; parents, Alan Maybee and Barbara Williams; sister, Ainsley Maybee; and many aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins. He was predeceased by his brother, Wayne Williams. Arrangements made by Wentland Funeral Home.3|
- [S441] Old Fulton NY Post Card Website, online fultonhistory.com/Fulton_New_form.html, son's obit in Hamburg NY Sun, Thursday, November 3, 2005.
- [S2] Social SecurityDeath Index, online http://ssdi.genealogy.rootsweb.com/, and obit in Hamburg NY Sun, Thursday, November 3, 2005.
- [S441] Old Fulton NY Post Card Website, online fultonhistory.com/Fulton_New_form.html, in Hamburg NY Sun, Thursday, November 3, 2005.
F, #34193, b. 10 March 1953, d. 29 June 2013
|Married Name||Her married name was Willis.|
|Married Name||Her married name was Mabie.1|
|Birth*||10 March 1953||Diana Komjian was born on 10 March 1953 at New Jersey, daughter of Robert J. Komjian and Cecelia Malatesta.2|
|Marriage*||She married Kenneth Wayne Mabie, son of Frederick B. Mabie and Martha Van Dyke.1|
|Marriage*||10 April 2000||Diana Komjian married William R. Willis III, of Waterbury CT, born 24 May 1957 to Willis Jr and Charlotte Middlebrook on 10 April 2000 at Stockbridge, Windsor County, Vermont.2|
|Death*||29 June 2013||She died on 29 June 2013 at Danville, Montour County, Pennsylvania, at age 60.3|
|Kenneth Wayne Mabie b. 7 Dec 1950, d. 30 Sep 2005|
Green Henry Clay Jamerson1
M, #34194, b. 16 March 1832, d. 10 May 1924
|Birth*||16 March 1832||Green Henry Clay Jamerson was born on 16 March 1832 at Lincoln, Benton County, Missouri.2,1|
|Marriage*||13 July 1864||He married Emma Jane Mabee, daughter of James Mabee and Elizabeth Meldrum, on 13 July 1864 at Lincoln County, Missouri.3|
|Census*||8 August 1870||Green Henry Clay Jamerson and Emma Jane Mabee appeared on the census of 8 August 1870 at Forsyth PO, Newton Township, Taney County, Missouri.4|
|Death*||10 May 1924||Green Henry Clay Jamerson died on 10 May 1924 at Burden, Cowley County, Kansas, at age 92.1|
|Emma Jane Mabee b. c 1848|
- [S382] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com/, Memorial ID 23291248.
- [S99] 1870 United States Census, online ancestry.com, Taney, Missouri; Roll: M593_823; Page: 335B; Image: 680; Family History Library Film: 552322.
- [S1] Ancestry.com, Missouri Marriage Records, 1805-2002.
- [S99] 1870 United States Census, online ancestry.com, Newton Twp, Taney, Missouri; Roll: M593_823; Page: 335B; Family History Library Film: 552322.
- [S1] Ancestry.com, Washington, Select Death Certificates, 1907-1960.
Leo Albert Riley1
M, #34195, b. 17 December 1905, d. 1966
|Birth*||17 December 1905||Leo Albert Riley was born on 17 December 1905 at Kansas City, Wyandotte County, Kansas, son of Edward. S. Riley and Mary B. McSperit.2|
|Marriage License||8 March 1944||He and Elva Arlene Maybay obtained a marriage license on 8 March 1944 at Jackson County, Missouri.2|
|Marriage*||11 March 1944||Leo Albert Riley married Elva Arlene Maybay, daughter of George Franklin Maybay and Maggie Ethel Frazier, on 11 March 1944 at Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri.3|
|Death*||1966||Leo Albert Riley died in 1966.|
|Elva Arlene Maybay b. 27 May 1918, d. May 1981|
Harold Irvin DeWitt1
M, #34196, b. 21 June 1896, d. 8 October 1953
|Birth*||21 June 1896||Harold Irvin DeWitt was born on 21 June 1896 at Morris, Grundy County, Illinois.2,1|
|Marriage*||31 December 1938||He married Georgia E. Mabee, daughter of Charles Allen Mabee and Stella Elizabeth Burrows, on 31 December 1938 at Harrisonville, Cass County, Missouri.3|
|Residence*||1946||Harold Irvin DeWitt and Georgia E. Mabee lived in 1946 at 615 Wilson, Emporia, Lyon County, Kansas; Harold I DeWitt (Georgia E) fireman AT&SF h 615 Wilson.4|
|Death*||8 October 1953||Harold Irvin DeWitt died on 8 October 1953 at Emporia, Kansas, at age 57.2|
|Burial*||He and Georgia E. DeWitt were buried.5|
|Georgia E. Mabee b. c Jul 1909, d. 1982|
- [S1] Ancestry.com, U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007.
- [S1] Ancestry.com, U.S., Headstone Applications for Military Veterans, 1925-1963.
- [S1] Ancestry.com, Missouri Marriage Records, 1805-2002.
- [S1] Ancestry.com, Emporia, Kansas, City Directory, 1946.
- [S382] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com/, Memorial ID 148668116.
Estelle M. Hughes
F, #34197, b. October 1877
|Married Name||Her married name was Cox, married Harper Stanley Cox on 9 Aug 1896 in Washington County, Arkansas.1|
|Married Name||Her married name was Mabee.2|
|Birth*||October 1877||Estelle M. Hughes was born in October 1877 at Missouri.3|
|Marriage*||19 April 1940||She married Oscar Lee Mabee, son of Charles Gilbert Mabee and Mary Frances Whorton, on 19 April 1940 at Macon, Macon County, Missouri.2|
|Oscar Lee Mabee b. 7 Feb 1882, d. 19 Oct 1957|
- [S90] 1900 United States Census, online ancestry.com, Arkansas Marriages, 1851-1900.
- [S1] Ancestry.com, Missouri Marriage Records, 1805-2002.
- [S90] 1900 United States Census, online ancestry.com, Elm Springs, Washington, Arkansas; Roll: 79; Page: 4B; Enumeration District: 0105; FHL microfilm: 1240079 and Arkansas Marriages, 1851-1900.
Elijah B. Wigle1
M, #34198, b. 17 April 1870, d. 21 April 1940
|Birth*||17 April 1870||Elijah B. Wigle was born on 17 April 1870 at Illinois.1|
|Marriage*||14 April 1895||He married Amy Lou Mabey, daughter of Walter Leroy Mabey and Minerva Lucinda Marshall, on 14 April 1895 at Lindley, Grundy County, Missouri.2|
|Death*||21 April 1940||Elijah B. Wigle died on 21 April 1940 at Idaho at age 70.1|
|Burial*||He and Amy Lou Mabey were buried at Cloverdale Memorial Park, Boise, Ada County, Idaho.3|
|Amy Lou Mabey b. 4 May 1876, d. 8 Jun 1962|
Milton Elmer Rector
M, #34199, b. 23 August 1879, d. 12 May 1958
|Name Variation||Milton Elmer Rector was also known as Elmer.|
|Birth*||23 August 1879||He was born on 23 August 1879 at Tazewell County, Illinois.1|
|Marriage*||4 December 1901||He married Ethel Mabey, daughter of Walter Leroy Mabey and Minerva Lucinda Marshall, on 4 December 1901 at at the home of the bride's parents, Grundy County, Missouri.2|
|Death*||12 May 1958||Milton Elmer Rector died on 12 May 1958 at Woodward, Woodward County, Oklahoma, at age 78.3|
|Ethel Mabey b. 6 Sep 1882, d. 11 May 1970|
- [S338] World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918, online http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/default.aspx?rt=39
- [S1] Ancestry.com, Missouri Marriage Records, 1805-2002.
- [S382] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com/, Find A Grave Memorial# 7282884.
M, #34200, b. between 1861 and 1862
|Father*||Moses T. Mabie1 b. 4 Sep 1828, d. 30 Oct 1884|
|Mother*||Mary Bailey1 b. 1831|
|Birth*||between 1861 and 1862||Willie Mabie was born between 1861 and 1862 at Buffalo, Erie County, New York.1|
|(Witness) Census||20 June 1865||Willie Mabie appeared on the census of 20 June 1865 in the household of Moses T. Mabie and Mary Bailey at Buffalo, Erie County, New York,|
; Moses T Mabie, 36, M, W, Head, born in Putnam, married 1 time, now married, Shoe Dealer
Mary Mabie, 34, F, W, Wife, born in NYC, 7 children born, married 1 time, now married
Mortimer Mabie, 12, M, W, Child, born in NYC, single
Emma Mabie, 10, F, W, Child, born in Erie, single
Ida Mabie, 8, F, W, Child, born in Erie, single
Hattie Mabie, 5, F, W, Child, born in Erie, single
William Mabie, 3, M, W, Child, born in Erie, single
Anna Mabie, 1, F, W, Child, born in Erie, single
and a servant, Sarah Tuey, 24
Lived in a brick house worth $3000.2
|(Witness) Census||18 June 1870||Willie Mabie appeared on the census of 18 June 1870 in the household of Moses T. Mabie and Mary Bailey at Buffalo, Erie County, New York,|
; M T Mabie, 40, M, W, Shoemaker, born in New York
Mary R Mabie, 28, F, W, Housekeeping, born in New York
Mortimer Mabie, 16, M, W, born in New York
Emma Mabie, 14, F, W, born in New York
Ida Mabie, 12, F, W, born in New York
Hattie Mabie, 10, F, W, born in New York
Willie Mabie, 8, M, W, born in New York
Annie Mabie, 5, F, W, born in New York
Webster Mabie, 2, M, W, born in New York.1