Myron A. Sanders1
M, #35071, b. circa 1922
|Birth*||circa 1922 ||Myron A. Sanders was born circa 1922 at Arkansas.1 |
|Marriage*||27 December 1969 ||He married Pauline Elizabeth Mabee, daughter of Paul Herman Mabee and Mabel Fish, on 27 December 1969 at Kern County, California.1 |
|Residence*||between 1998 and 2002 ||Myron A. Sanders and Pauline Elizabeth Mabee lived between 1998 and 2002 at Hemet, Riverside County, California.2 |
- [S1] Ancestry.com, California, Marriage Index, 1960-1985.
- [S1] Ancestry.com, U.S. Phone and Address Directories, 1993-2002.
Julio Honorato Santos1
M, #35085, b. 31 August 1938, d. 11 January 2010
|Birth*||31 August 1938 ||Julio Honorato Santos was born on 31 August 1938.1 |
|Marriage*|| ||He married Carol June Maybee, daughter of George Emerson Maybee and Esther Ellen Bussell.2 |
|Divorce*||November 1969 ||Julio Honorato Santos and an unknown person were divorced in November 1969 at Stanislaus County, California.2 |
|Death*||11 January 2010 ||He died on 11 January 2010 at Modesto, Stanislaus County, California, at age 71.1 |
Diane D. Pasco1
F, #35086, b. 23 October 1945, d. 15 June 2004
|Married Name|| ||Her married name was Maybee.2 |
|Birth*||23 October 1945 ||Diane D. Pasco was born on 23 October 1945 at Buffalo, Erie County, New York, daughter of John James Pasco and Athlean Genco.1 |
|Marriage*|| ||She married Dennis H. Maybee, son of Harold M. Maybee and Corrine E. Blackchief.2 |
|Divorce*||April 1975 ||Diane D. Pasco and Dennis H. Maybee were divorced in April 1975 at Contra Costa County, California.2 |
|Death*||15 June 2004 ||Diane D. Pasco died on 15 June 2004 at Buffalo, Erie County, New York, at age 58.1 |
|(Mentioned) oObit||8 April 2012 ||She was mentioned in the obituary of of Dion V. Maybee on 8 April 2012 at Buffalo, Erie County, New York; Dion V. Maybee died April 1, 2012, beloved father of Vanessa Rau; son of Dennis Clancy and the late Diane (Pasco) Maybee; brother of John, Stacy (Joseph Moroz), Joseph (Sharyn Aronica) Maybee; also survived by nieces and nephews. No prior visitation. A memorial service will be held at the convenience of the family at a later date.3 |
Dion V. Maybee1
M, #35087, b. 12 August 1971, d. 1 April 2012
|Birth*||12 August 1971 ||Dion V. Maybee was born on 12 August 1971.1 |
|Death*||1 April 2012 ||He died on 1 April 2012 at Buffalo, Erie County, New York, at age 40.1 |
|oObit*||8 April 2012 || On 8 April 2012 at Buffalo, Erie County, New York, the obituary of Dion V. Maybee read: Dion V. Maybee died April 1, 2012, beloved father of Vanessa Rau; son of Dennis Clancy and the late Diane (Pasco) Maybee; brother of John, Stacy (Joseph Moroz), Joseph (Sharyn Aronica) Maybee; also survived by nieces and nephews. No prior visitation. A memorial service will be held at the convenience of the family at a later date.2 |
- [S2] Social SecurityDeath Index, online https://www.ancestry.com/search/collections/ssdi/, and an obit published in the Buffalo News on April 8, 2012.
- [S1] Ancestry.com, United States Obituary Collection, Published in the Buffalo [NY] News on April 8, 2012.
Earl Peter Vandenburgh1
M, #35096, b. 9 March 1892, d. 3 September 1967
|Birth*||9 March 1892 ||Earl Peter Vandenburgh was born on 9 March 1892 at Champion, Marquette County, Michigan.2 |
|Marriage*||1919 ||He married Mildred Esther Mabie, daughter of Jay Lewis Mabie and Minnie Alice Thompson, in 1919.1 |
|Death*||3 September 1967 ||Earl Peter Vandenburgh died on 3 September 1967 at Woodland Hills, Los Angeles County, California, at age 75.3 |
- [S304] 1920 United States Census, online ancestry.com, Roswell Ward 3, Chaves, New Mexico; Roll: T625_1074; Page: 14A; Enumeration District: 5; Image: 769.
- [S338] World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918, online http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/default.aspx?rt=39, son of Homer C. Vandenburg and Olma Schoen.
- [S2] Social SecurityDeath Index, online https://www.ancestry.com/search/collections/ssdi/, and California, Death Index, 1940-1997.
- [S1] Ancestry.com, California Birth Index, 1905-1995.
Walter Albert Talgo1
M, #35100, b. 3 October 1925, d. 20 September 2013
|Birth*||3 October 1925 ||Walter Albert Talgo was born on 3 October 1925 at New York.1,2 |
|Marriage*||19 June 1993 ||He married Gertrude Delores Mabie, daughter of Frederick J Mabie and Mary Reagan, on 19 June 1993 at Broward County, Florida.3 |
|Death*||20 September 2013 ||Walter Albert Talgo died on 20 September 2013 at age 87.1 |